1 WORLD

WE ARE ALL ONE FAMILY.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Down memory lane.


On the 24th December my family and I stayed in Zen Zeng Hotel in JB.We checked in before noon.After taking bath and packed our things we took two taxis to the ICQ complex.We got to walk quite a distance to have our passports stamped.Frankly I feel that it is a waste of public funds to build such a big complex.I understand that the majority of the public feel the same.Then the immigration officer manning the counter on the Singapore side was young and unfriendly.He even stared at me as if I were a criminal.Lucky for him I didn't remember his name or else I would have complained to the Singapore Tourism Board..We took the MRT from Kranji station to Ang Moh Kio where we took our lunch.After our walk there we took a bus to Bukit Timah where I frequently went when my uncle was still around.I could not recognize the old place anymore as more housing estates and shops have surfaced.From Bukit Timah we took another bus to Orchard Road to join with the Christmas crowd.It was filled with crowds of peoples.After enjoying the Christmas spirits and the colourful lights we left Orchard Rd for JB at 8pm.We finally reached JB at about 10 pm.

1 comment: